31 August 2010

There is a new Meme Strutting Its Way Onto the Internet


Move over SadKeanu.  Move aside PrancingCera.  There is a new meme strutting its way into Memedom.  StruttingLeo looks confident that he can gain the popularity that PrancingCera and SadKeanu have enjoyed.  There is a new website, FuckYeahStruttingLeo,  dedicated to him as well.











I added StruttingLeo to my other
2 Memes I made into one photo.
Another one I made


Badger, Badger, SNAKE, Badger, Badger, mushroom, mushroom, LEO, LEO, STRUTTING, STRUTTING

Here is an exploitable StruttingLeo
if you want to make your own compilation:


Check out the wonderful Strutting Leo creations by people on Buzzfeed.


submit to reddit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha my friened told me about this i like the pun very *_witty_* lol